The MAA Artisan Shop
The MAA shop is on Etsy! Can’t make it into the shop or prefer to shop from your couch: Visit us online here.
All MAA members receive 10% discount in the Artisan Shop.*
Seven to eight MAA members display 20-25 pieces of affordable art for sale on a three month rotating schedule. All merchandise is juried, keeping in mind price points $250 and less as well as quality craftsmanship and professional finish. With the entire shop being refreshed four times a year to feature all new work by new artists/artisans; there is always a reason to stop by and see what is available for sale. Each artist/artisan has an interesting story behind their work and their craft that our gallery associates enjoy sharing with buyers. These pieces are one of a kind affordable works of art that make great gifts and cannot be found elsewhere!
Come check out the new assortment often to find something unique for a birthday, graduation, wedding or holiday present.
We still carry hand dipped bees-wax taper candles from Maine in hues worthy of an artist to honor the history of the Hooper Mansion built by candlemaker, Greenfield Hooper
If you are an artisan and are interested in having your work considered for a three month session in the Marblehead Arts Artisan Shop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-631-2608.
* Discount available only in shop.
Now through– October 27, 2020
- Liz Bradley, GritAndPolish, Jewelry designer
- Dawn M Jenkins, Bedazzled Fish, Handcrafted wood sculptures
- Elizabeth Hall, mizlizzee photography
- Serve Kindness, Hand blown Glass Bowls
- Jessica Vogel, The Beaded Birdie, Handmade Beaded Jewelry
- Lina Narovlansky, Color of earth, water and sky, Unique Handpainted Silk
- Jane Saunders, Handmade Ceramics